As a business owner or executive, you know that managing your products is the key to success.
But all too often you are caught up in the day to day running of your business and never seem to have time to attend to important product management issues.
Our goal as Product Management Consultants is to help you create a reliable and repeatable Strategic Product Management framework for your business, so that you can focus on what’s important for growth and sustainability.
Strategic Product Management
The goals of strategic product management are to :
- Maximum new product success
- Improve existing product success
- Minimize development time and cost
Successful Strategic Product Management is always based on customer needs, and reflects the market and industry trends. A good product management strategy is aligned with your vision and goals, and maximizes utilization of your internal resources, including marketing, sales, engineering and management.
Strategic Product Management activities include:
- Understanding customer problems
- Defining new revenue generating products and product features
- Aligning development resources with opportunities and goals
- Articulating product value to customers
- Investigating ways to provide added-value
The results of successful Strategic Product Management are measurable improvements to the way you do business:
- Clear priorities
- Differentiated products
- Satisfied customers
- Increased revenue
Our Product Management Services
Our extensive experience with product management in diverse industries means we can drop in and immediately produce results for your company. Below are some of the services we provide:
- Analyzing your business and business processes, identifying deficiencies
- Designing business and development processes tailored to your specific needs
- Setting up tailored Agile product development processes
- Assisting with product and feature prioritization
- Creating business cases
- Providing interim staff – we can work as an integral part of your team and help you stay on track
- Recruiting assistance – helping you find the perfect candidate for your product management and other business leadership functions.
- Managing customer feedback programs
- Technical product training
Our Product focus
We focus on the following business areas:
- B2B software and products
- Software as A Service
- Storage Technologies
- Big Data
- Technology-heavy products
Our areas of expertise include:
- Product strategy and planning
- Competitive analysis
- Business cases
- Requirements (MRD and PRD)
- Identifying Minimally Viable Products
- Product development process
- User experience analysis
- Product Pricing
- Versioning and licensing strategy
- Agile product development
- Agile / Scrum / Kanban implementation, training and coaching
Let's grow your business!
Contact us today for a no-obligation initial consultation, and let us show you how we can improve your business.